Binance smart chain traders must have a pancakeswap bot, also called a pancakeswap sniper bot. Everyone who trades on bsc wants a bot that can snipe bsc launches.
By using a bsc sniper bot or a pancakeswap sniper bot, many users try to get a competitive edge over fair launches. But a lot of people, including me, have been tricked while looking for a bot.
Today, we’re going to talk about why you need a pancakeswap sniper bot and how to get a good one.
What is a “Pancake Swap Sniper Bot,” exactly?
A Pancakeswap sniper bot, also called a bsc sniper bot, is a bot that lets a user automatically trade a given token over the Binance smart chain network without using traditional transaction methods like poocoin or pancakeswap.
Because there are fewer costs involved in trading with these bots, a user can get into the market faster. Bots usually only need a contract address.
Users set up their bot options ahead of time, and the bot will automatically buy the token without any delays because it talks directly to the pacakeswap router. This makes the entry process much faster.
Why Do You Need a Sniper Bot?
About 10–20% of the people in any Telegram or Discord token group are equipped with a sniper bot, which lets them get into the launch faster.
If you trade on pancekswap or poocoin, you’ll probably end up buying at the top and missing out on possible gains because users with bots were able to buy at the bottom.
What are the good and bad things about having a Sniper Bot?
While a sniper bot is usually a good thing to have. Sometimes it can go against you. Let’s talk about the pros and cons of having a sniper bot and how it can sometimes help and sometimes hurt.
- Buying things is much faster.
- This makes sales go much more quickly.
- Gives the user an edge in fair launches
- When sniping, users make a lot more money than when they use traditional ways to buy.
- Ability to change gas parameters before trading
- Ability to buy a coin as soon as there is enough money to buy it, instead of waiting for a developer to say so (also known as frontrunning).
- The ability to buy multiple things in a short amount of time.
- The ability to sell something automatically at a set profit goal.
- The people who make tokens sometimes put in place measures to stop “sniping,” which could make your transactions fail.
- High buy taxes during the first few seconds to catch snipers or people who interact directly with the pancakeswap router.
- Buy cooldowns so that snipers can’t keep buying to fill their bags.
- If you buy in the first few blocks of a taxed block, the developer will charge you a tax of 90% or more.
- Most bots only work on PCs, so people who like to snipe while on the go can’t use them.
Is Buying A Bot Worth It?
If used correctly, a bot is definitely worth the money. What does this imply? Despite the disadvantages listed above, bot users will have an advantage over normal transacting users because their transaction will be completed almost instantly when they press a button.
Snipers can simply wait for a signal from a token developer indicating that taxes have been paid or that it is safe to purchase without being taxed, and then snipe. So blocking snipers is nearly impossible because, at the end of the day, they do exactly what pancakeswap and poocoin do, but much more efficiently.
If you want to make quick money with little risk, a bot is a good investment. You’re probably already losing money by using pancakeswap to buy tokens, so you might as well get a bot and gain an advantage over the competition.
Where Can I Buy A Bot?
If you’ve looked around for bots before, you’ll know that some are out to scam you, and most give you a very scammy feeling when you try to buy from them, discouraging you from buying a bot at all.
However, I’ve been using a bot that has been working really well for me and is, surprisingly, mobile friendly.
As mentioned earlier in the list of disadvantages, most bots cannot be used on mobile devices. However, because this bot I recently purchased is a webapp, it is accessible from any device at any time.
This gives me an advantage over everyone else who doesn’t have a bot, and it also allows me to snipe fair launches at any time and from any location.